|Game Size||Varies with device. At least 88M.|
|Required Android version||4.1 and up|
|Number of installations||10,000,000+|
Online nuclear apocalypse survival game and USSR simulator. Complete quests in a world where there was a nuclear attack using Day R Survival multiplayer.
Can you survive in a world where there was a nuclear explosion? You are surrounded by radiation, starvation, and disease. Your goal is to cross the entire country and save your family. Who knows if they are alive? Or has radiation and a dangerous virus gotten to them as well? Uncover the mystery of the apocalypse that occurred and bring back lost memories in a journey through the vast territory of the USSR of the 80s.
Surviving the apocalypse is not easy. You are waiting for the real hunger games! Monsters, thirst, countless diseases and injuries, bloodthirsty enemies – all this will have to be overcome to save your life. Crafting weapons and all the loot to help.
What awaits you in the game:
- Hardcore survival. Hunger, radiation, thirst, injuries, diseases will not let you relax.
- The living world. Changing seasons, monsters, zombies, a huge map of the USSR with 2700 unique cities. Hunt animals, but be careful: even rats can cause serious wounds here!
- Lots of possibilities. Crafting and hundreds of schemes for it, many types of equipment.
- People and stories. Quests, expert allies. An open-world game.
- Skill progression. Mechanics, blacksmithing, chemistry, and more.
- Co-op. Rpg online mode with chat, parcels, and cooperative battles. Survival in multiplayer mode.
Explore abandoned houses and shelters. Find weapons and build transport from improvised materials. Recall everything you learned in chemistry and physics. This is the most realistic survival game ever!
- Crafting system – you can mine resources, find useful items, and craft weapons!
- Hardcore survival simulator.
- Travel around the map in multiplayer mode.
- Choose your level of difficulty: sandboxes like in life or RPG puzzle games.
War never changes. The fight against terrorism failed, and in 1985 the USSR fell to an unknown enemy. In a matter of days, the whole country was turned into a radioactive wasteland – now there is violence, hunger, and disease, a city of dead but not dormant enemies.
Get ready for real hardcore – post-apocalyptic survival in the post-nuclear Soviet Union is harder than it seems. Surviving the zombie apocalypse will seem like fun by comparison. However, it will be a real challenge, even in sandbox mode. A real stalker can experience hardcore survival in “As in Life” mode.
Can you crush the enemy and liberate nations around the world? Will your tactics work?
Got a problem? Visit https://dayr.fandom.com/f?catId=2736721217191997796&sort=latest or contact developers in-game by going to
Settings > Help & Support.