Quotes

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.Henry David Thoreau

Aion bluescreen err...

Notifications
Clear all

Aion bluescreen error when starting game?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@brian-boru)
Topic starter  

I've just finished installing Aion (europe) yesterday and I know I won't be able to log in, before the next beta event starts, but when I start the game, I get the bluescreen error (the error that makes your screen blue...). I'm wondering if this is because the beta event hasn't started yet, or if it's a problem with the installed files.

Can anyone help me out here? ^^

Thanks.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Brian Boru

(@darealwizard)

Blue displays are undemanding issues for computers utilising all working structures from Win XP to Win 7. Blue displays are symptoms that the working equipment put in on the computing gadget is corrupted by three motives that are application subjects. to resolve those issues, it quite is reported to accomplish a often used fix of the computing gadget. For that operation (fix), restoration discs are mandatory. in case you haven't any longer have been given restoration discs, you could organize them from the producer in case you comprehend the form variety, the serial variety and the product variety of the computing gadget...Insert restoration CD and press F12 to % in spite of in case you % to commence your computing gadget from CD or tricky stress..% CD and shop on with the installation wizard...all your documents would be deleted nevertheless! wish that helped!

ReplyQuote
Share: